One of the potential issues with St. Lucie County arrest warrants is that you may not even be aware that there’s one out for you. Even if you haven’t recently been involved in a crime, you may have been misidentified or accidentally implicated in a crime. Because of this, it is essential to have a good idea of how to look up arrest warrant information both for St. Lucie County, FL, and the rest of the state of Florida.
The best place to start would be the website of the St. Lucie County Sheriffs Office. Locate at http://www.stluciesheriff.com/, and it has several different resources concerning crime, arrest warrants, and even those in jail. If you would prefer, you can contact the Civil Process division of the St. Lucie County sheriff’s office at 218 S. 2nd Street, in Fort Pierce, Florida 34981.
You may also use the FDLEs warrants search service, which covers the entire state of Florida instead of just St. Lucie County, at http://pas.fdle.state.fl.us/pas/person/displayWantedPersonsSearch.a, or you can use the above search form to search through an online criminal records database instantly.
Several different resources exist to help you look up the jail and prisoner information, including St. Lucie County arrest records, both through the St. Lucie County Sheriffs Office and an additional online resource. To look at the inmate listings for just St. Lucie County, use this link: http://www.stluciesheriff.com/p/68/inmate-lookup. To perform a statewide search, then you can use this link: http://www.dc.state.fl.us/AppCommon/.
Is there any way to find information on St. Lucie County arrests, warrants and criminal history over the phone? (Current in 2021)
- To get information on arrest warrants, call the Warrants Unit at 772-462-3330.
- To find out about recent arrests and to do an inmate search, dial the phone number of the St. Lucie County Jail at 772-462-3450.
- To learn the procedure for accessing arrest records and/or initiating a local criminal background check, call the Records Unit on 772-462-3299.
- To get in touch with the deputy/detective handling the investigation of a criminal complaint made by you, call the agency at 772-462-3230.
- To get details about the Sheriff’s Crime Prevention Program and Services, call the agency at 772-871-5303.
- To get information pertaining to victim’s assistance, call the office at 772-462-3617.
- To search for judicial records, get in touch with the Clerk of Courts at 772-462-6900.
Crime Statistics for St. Lucie County, Florida
The 2019-annual crime average of 1400 incidents was a marked improvement over the 2018 crime figure, which stood at a yearly incident rate of almost 1600 cases. Of the complaints filed with the local police, around 1160 were against property crimes and approximately 250 were against violent crimes.
St. Lucie County, according to the FDLE, is home to as many as 272,782 people. As many as 13,861 were arrested during 2010, which was more than 12% lower than before. To read more statistics information, whether for Florida or even for St. Lucie County, visit this page: http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/cms/FSAC/County-Profiles/St-Lucie.aspx.