Regardless of where you are in Florida, the same arrest warrant laws apply. This is because Florida itself mandates the way that all arrest warrants are created and executed. One of the implications of this statewide policy is that once issued, the target of an arrest warrant can be arrested in any county in Florida and can even be pursued over county lines.
For a Manatee County FL arrest warrant to be created, law enforcement officials must appear in a court or before a judge in Manatee County and present their evidence, while sworn in, to the judge. Assuming that the judge believes there is enough evidence to justify an arrest warrant, they will sign it, which gives the police 48 hours to find and arrest the suspect. All arrest warrants must include the suspect’s name, explain his alleged crimes, and bear the judge’s signature.
If you would like to perform a Manatee County FL warrants search, you have a few different options. The first is to get into contact, either in person or through the phone system, with Manatee County’s sheriff. You can find their offices at 600 US 31 Boulevard West #202, in Bradenton, FL 34205. Please be aware that you may be arrested if you appear in person and have an active arrest warrant for Manatee County.
A second option is to utilize the Wanted Persons Search report at http://pas.fdle.state.fl.us/pas/person/displayWantedPersonsSearch.a as provided by the Florida DLE. Or you can use the above search form to search through an online criminal records database instantly.
What information pertaining to Manatee County warrants and arrest records can you find over the phone? (2021-data)
- To access a recent arrest report, use the phone number of Central jail Bookings at (941) 723-5132.
- To file a police report, call the non-emergency phone number of the Sheriff’s Office- 941-747-3011 Ext 2260.
- To request arrest records, police reports, and other criminal records, call 941-747-3011 Ext. 2295 or 2364.
- To contact the detective who is handling your case, call the Investigation Division at (941) 747-3011 and then dial ext- 2521 for property crimes and 2533 for person crimes.
- To request a warrant search, call 941-747-3011 Ext 2943.
- To look for criminal case records and court dockets, connect with the Clerk of Court’s Office at 941-749-1800.
Crime Statistics for Manatee County, Florida
Although the police could only bring down the overall crime rate of Manatee County by about 8% in 2019, this was a decrease of nearly 500 cases. Of the 6000 complaints filed, an estimated 4650 were against property crimes while a few over 1350 were against violent crimes.
The total number of arrests in Manatee County during 2010 was 19,488, a decline of 6.2%. This, and other statistics resources for Manatee County, can be located at http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/cms/FSAC/County-Profiles/manatee.aspx.