If you’re growing concerned that you have an active arrest warrant in Palm Beach County, FL, then you need to take action immediately. At the very least, you need to be entirely sure whether or not you do have an active warrant. Once you find out, you can determine the best path to proceed. Generally, however, you will want to contact a defense attorney as quickly as possible.
There are several ways to make a Palm Beach County arrest warrant search. The first, and for most people, the best option is to contact the Palm Beach County Sheriffs Office. You can find their headquarters at 3228 Gun Club Road, in West Palm Beach, FL 33406. To find an office closer to your location, you can visit their contact information page, which contains maps and other addresses, at http://www.pbso.org/contact-us/. You can also see a listing of recent arrests and bookings at https://www2.pbso.org/blotter/index.cfm.
The Florida DLE also provides a statewide arrest warrant database, free to use, located at http://pas.fdle.state.fl.us/pas/person/displayWantedPersonsSearch.a. A generalized offender information search tool can be found at the Florida Department of Corrections website at http://www.dc.state.fl.us/AppCommon/. Or you can use the above search form to search through an online criminal records database instantly.
The Florida criminal procedures process’s full language can be located at http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&URL=0900-0999/0901/0901ContentsIndex.html&StatuteYear=2015&Title=-%3E2015-%3EChapter%20901. the essential thing for most people to be aware of, however, is that once officers of the law provide evidence and arguments implicating an individual in a crime, a judge must authorize the arrest warrant. Once this process is complete, officers are granted 48 hours to apprehend the suspect.
What information pertaining to Palm Beach warrants and arrest records can you find over the phone? (2021-data)
- If you want information on active warrants, call the Warrants Bureau at 561-688-3930.
- If you want to know about recent arrests, call the Main Detention Center at 561-688-4400.
- If you want to know about release on bail and the bond amount, call Court Services at 561-355-2760.
- If you are interested in a local criminal background check, arrest records, and accident/incident reports, connect with the Central Records/Reports Unit at 561-688-3140.
- If you want to know more about the crime prevention initiatives of the law enforcement office, call 561-688-4853.
- If you want to file a complaint against gang activity, graffiti, or internet crimes, call the police hotline at 561-688-4259.
- If you are seeking criminal court records, get in touch with the Clerk of Court at 561-355-2996.
- If you need information on victim-witness assistance, call 561-688-3974.
Crime Statistics for Palm Beach County, Florida
The annual crime rate of Palm Beach County went from clocking around 12400 cases in 2018 to approximately 10,700 complaints in 2019. The plunge resulted from the decrease of almost 1000 complaints in the annual average of larceny thefts, which went from 8250 cases in 2018 to 7250 cases in 2019. In the violent crime category, there was a decrease of approximately 10-20% across all crime classifications.
By the end of 2010 was 1.28 million people, and there were a total of 70,479 arrests made during 2010. More statistics can be located at http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/cms/FSAC/County-Profiles/palm-beach.aspx.