In this article, we would like to show you how best to perform searches for Hendry County FL arrest warrants, arrest records, criminal records, and even statistics for crime and population in the county. Although the myriad of different tools available for performing searches exist, they are spread across the web and can be difficult to find independently.
First, to look for Hendry County arrest warrants, you will want to do one of two things: contact the Hendry County Sheriffs Office or view a statewide most wanted person database. Generally, the first option is the best, as only a sheriff of Hendry County can provide definitive arrest warrant information for their county.
You can start by visiting the Hendry County Sheriffs Office website at hendrysheriff.org, where you can find a Warrants section. Additionally, you can find their street address at 101 South Bridge Street in LaBelle, Florida.
Or, you can scan through the Most Wanted Persons listing provided by the Florida DLE at pas.fdle.state.fl.us.
To search Hendry County arrest records, you can consult either the database provided by the Hendry County FL Sheriffs Office at hendrysheriff.org, or you can use a criminal background search tool provided by the FDLE at < ahref=”https://web.fdle.state.fl.us/search/app/default?0″ target=”_blank”>web.fdle.state.fl.us.
What information pertaining to Hendry County warrants and arrest records can you find over the phone? (2021-data)
- Connect with the local law enforcement agency if you want to file a non-emergency complaint- Their dedicated phone number is- 863-674-5600 (Main Office of the Sheriff), 863-674-5600 (West District), 863-805-5000 (East District), 863-674-5600 (Port LaBelle Annex).
- Ask about recent arrests by getting in touch with the Hendry County Jail at 863-674-4060.
- Learn more about requesting a criminal background check as well as arrest records and a warrant search by contacting the Records Unit at 863-674-5615.
- Inquire about the investigation of a crime in which you were victimized by contacting the Criminal Investigation Division at (863) 674-5624.
- Get to know more about accessing criminal case records by calling the Clerk of Court at 863-675-5217.
Crime Statistics for Hendry County, Florida
From 2018 to 2019, the annual crime average of Hendry County dipped by almost 15% to reach a yearly incident rate of a few over 750 cases. The property crime rate went from over 650 incidents to a low of 630 cases. Similarly, the violent crime rate plunged from 153 cases to less than 125 incidents.
For finding Hendry County criminal statistics, there is no better source than the Florida DLE. You can find a Hendry County crime statistical overview at web.fdle.state.fl.us. For example, the county population at the end of 2010 was 40,848, and the total number of arrests made within the county was 4,138. A significantly more detailed crime report within Hendry County can be located at fdle.state.fl.us for the year 2010.