When setting out to engage in an arrest warrant search for Hillsborough County, FL, you need to have a clear idea of the available resources to help conduct this search.
The first resource, and one of the best, is the Sheriff of Hillsborough County, FL. Located at 2008 East 8th Avenue, in Tampa, FL. The Sheriff’s Office is a definitive source of this kind of information. Additionally, the Hillsborough County Sheriffs Office website has a search tool for currently outstanding warrants, accessible at hcso.tampa.fl.us. You can perform a Name Search of individuals now in prison in Hillsborough County at highlandssheriff.org. Finally, if you wish to browse a statewide database of wanted persons, you can consult a listing database at pas.fdle.state.fl.us.
If you have discovered that you have an active Hillsborough County FL arrest warrant, you should contact a defense lawyer immediately before proceeding.
Are you searching for Hillsborough County criminal records? You can perform a search for Hillsborough County records at web.fdle.state.fl.us. Please understand that you may be required to pay a small fee to use this service. Or you can use the above search form to search through an online criminal records database instantly.
To read the full details of Florida arrest warrant laws, you will want to take a look at this page from the FBA: floridabar.org.
How do you look up information on recent arrests and active warrants from Hillsborough over the phone? (2021-information)
- If you want to contact an inmate currently in custody or if you want to learn about recent arrests, call the Jail Division at 813-247-8300.
- If you want to know about the investigation of a criminal complaint filed by you, call the agency at 813-247-8655.
- If you need to get a criminal background check done, call the local police at (813) 247-0062.
- If you want a police report (crash or incident related) or arrest records call the Records Custodian at (813) 247-0960.
- If you are seeking criminal court records, get in touch with the Clerk of Court at 813-276-8100.
Crime Statistics for Hillsborough County, Florida
In terms of percentage change, the annual crime average showed a drop of no more than 10% from 2018 to 2019. But at the ground level that was a decrease of almost 1200 complaints. In 2019, the Sheriff’s Office received around 13,100 complaints. Of these, around 11,300 were property crimes while 1700 were violent crimes.
As one of the largest counties in Florida and home to Tampa, Hillsborough County, at the end of 2010, had a total population of 1,203,245 persons, which was almost identical to the year before it. During 2010, Hillsborough County saw 80,149 people arrested, which was a decline of nearly 7% from 2009. These statistics, and many more, can be located at fdle.state.fl.us.