There are a few different ways to conduct an arrest warrant search for Osceola County, FL, and some of them may require you to visit or at least call the sheriff of Osceola County. However, others need you only to fill out a form or two on a website, and the rest of the process will be automatic.
The most direct way to make an arrest warrant search for Osceola County, Florida, is to vist the Osceola County Sheriffs Office. However, the Osceola County Sheriffs Office also provides a brief web page that deals with arrest warrants, which you can find at http://www.osceola.org/sheriff/113-14542-0/warrants.cfm.
If you would prefer to avoid using services that the sheriff’s office provides, then you can use the FDLEs warrant search system, which is located at http://pas.fdle.state.fl.us/pas/person/displayWantedPersonsSearch.a. It is capable of providing information on every wanted person throughout Florida. Or you can use the above search form to search through an online criminal records database instantly. If you are searching for Osceola County arrest records, you can perform that type of search at http://www.dc.state.fl.us/AppCommon/.
Generally speaking, for an arrest warrant to be issued for an individual in Osceola County, FL, police must demonstrate evidence and convince a judge or magistrate that a particular suspect is to blame for a crime. Once this is done, the judge or magistrate can decide whether or not to authorize the warrant. If they do, police forces are granted 48 hours to arrest the suspect. You can read the full arrest warrant laws at http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&URL=0900-0999/0901/0901ContentsIndex.html&StatuteYear=2015&Title=-%3E2015-%3EChapter%20901$FILE/Criminal.pdf?OpenElement.
Is there any way to find information on Osceola County arrests, warrants and criminal history over the phone? (Current in 2021)
- If you want to know about recent arrests, call the Osceola County Department of Corrections at 407-742-4444
- If you want the arrest report of an inmate, call the Records Technician at 407-742-4411.
- If you want to know about inmate visitation and support, call at 407-742-4400
- If you have questions about criminal investigations, call 407-348-1150 for person crimes and 407-344-5283 (for property crimes east), 407-348-1193 (for property crimes west)
- If you are interested in details about outstanding warrants, call the Warrants Division at 407-742-6515.
- If you want to learn about felon registration, call the agency at 407-348-1166
- If you need to get an arrest records inquiry or criminal background check done, call the local police at 407-348-1157.
Crime Statistics for Osceola County, Florida
The property crime average of Osceola County stood at more than 4500 cases in 2019. Which was around 3% higher than the property crime numbers of 2018. In contrast, the violent crime rate went from 700 incidents to around 680 incidents in 2019. Overall, an estimated 5200 criminal cases were handled by the Sheriff’s Department of Osceola in 2019.
Osceola County has a total population of 275,666 people. During 2010, there was a total of 16,776 arrests made, which was an increase of 7.3% from the 2009s total.